Thursday 24 November 2011

Task 12

Use your hands to create the form of each letter in the alphabet. 


We got into groups and made letter forms using out hands for this task, a bit different from using our whole bodies. I felt this one came out more of a high quality than the bodies one. The idea is more relaxed, and the shapes are smooth and can be seen clearly. 
I really like the outcome of these images and they all work nicely together creating a series that look beautiful together. I like both the colour and the black and white version, so I have included them together here. The black and white one seems shadow like, giving it a different feel to the soft colour version. Both could create different messages if put into words. Maybe in a later post I will put some words together and review them, or update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment