Thursday 24 November 2011

Task 14


Using your clothing, fashion accessories, make-up and other items from your ‘wardrobe’ you are asked to spell out three words that represent your fashion sense and the clothes you wear.
My style is known as ‘Cybergoth’ or ‘Industrial’, which is a style based on the future (such shops as Cyberdog). Cyber is the more colourful side to the style, whereas Industrial is the darker side which has all the pvc outfits. 



I’m a mix between the both. But I showed my style for this project as colourful, Alternative (Alt.) and cyber, using my hairfalls, boot covers, corsets and accessories. In the other picture, ‘Scary’ it shows my darker side, which people have often labelled me as being scary, especially when I was in school. So it shows a contrast in how people see me to how my fashion is and that underneath what I wear and how I choose to look, I’m a nice person who gets on with anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment