Thursday 24 November 2011

Task 2


Using one sheet of A4 paper per attempt, you are asked to fold, screw, bend, twist etc. the page to create either initial of your name.
To create this letters, I used an A4 sheet of paper for each, using folding techniques and experimentation with paper without cutting or tearing. In most of my letters, I found that folding was the best way to create the letter form, however, in one I twisted the paper to create a C.
I found it hard to go any further with it, without being able to cut the paper, however, it is a good experiment to do when playing around with materials to create different things. I could look at origami in the future when doing a project like this again, maybe creating more letters and challenging myself with the harder ones such as ‘K’.

No comments:

Post a Comment