Thursday 24 November 2011

Task 4


Using your bodies you must create shapes, structures and compositions representing each letter of the alphabet.
For this task, I worked with Kristina and Natalie, creating the alphabet using our bodies. I chose the best images and put them together creating one big image. I decided to have a colour and a black and white version also. 
It was hard getting ideas on how to create the shapes to do easily, but we managed to do the whole alphabet which I felt turned out rather well, working as a team to create the shapes and come up with ways of creating the letters. 

I think the S could have been a lot better, and doesn’t seem to fit in with the rest of the images, as the rest are created using our bodies and not just our hands. Also, the backgrounds are all the same, using the walls, apart from the S.

No comments:

Post a Comment